It's Hodgepodge time again. Head over to Joyce's blog to see other people's answers.
1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Other than the calendar how would I know? What's your favorite thing about spring?
It has, we have crocuses and snowdrops blooming in the front yard. I can see leave for tulips, and daffodils and iris' as well.
I love that garage sale season starts soon
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently?
I recently got a few Target gift cards, those definitely help
3. How does Easter impact you?
I create my own Easter basket and always put something together for friends. Plus my mom's side of the family usually gets together.
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing...
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten?
Probably the ice cream
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer?The cover to my bathroom light. It's a light with a fan, but the cover to the light doesn't stay on very well. We tried to put it in like it's supposed to be, but sometimes when you're sitting on the toilet, it falls right on your head. The only thing I've found for a solution is to tape it on with packing tape.
6. Do you feel underappreciated? In what way?
Sometimes. I like giving gifts to people, and I do like being thanked for them. I know you shouldn't do things for people if you expect something in return, but sometimes it's nice to be acknowledged.
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how?
I'm not really big on building something, I'm more of a crafter.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm excited for Easter. I created a few baskets for friends, one for my mother, and one for me. I can't wait to see people's reactions. Plus my friend's birthday is Monday, and I put together a pretty good gift for her.