It's hodgepodge time again, head on over to Joyce's blog to join in.
1. Are you comfortable with silence? If you're home alone, do you like silence or do you need regular background noise? Do you seek out times and places to be silent? What's your favorite place to find silence/be silent?
Not generally. Like uncomfortable silences, I don't like, or the other day I was reading a book, and my refrigerator stopped running (like it's supposed to in it's cycle), and I kinda freaked out, cause I thought it was taking an obnoxiously long time to start again. I guess I was being a little paranoid. But, I have to have it quiet, except for background noises like that when I read, otherwise I can't concentrate on what I'm reading. I also like walking out in nature and listening to nature, which I guess isn't really silence.
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure?
Almost made me want to bring a bag of chocolate to work, but since I don't go in until late, I decided against it. It's a tie between hot chocolate and chocolate dipped strawberry. If it was cold out and the hot chocolate was flavored (even if it wasn't), I'd go for that. I really do love a chocolate dipped strawberry, though.
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket?
I like blue jeans. I recently moved into a position where we aren't really supposed to wear them, I can if they're really nice, but we're supposed to be more dressy.
I used to live in blue jeans, I wore them all the time, even in the summer (not shorts), but I think Levi's aren't near as sturdy as they used to be, also my inner legs rub together more and I have to replace them more often. I still love my jeans, but I don't find them near as comfortable anymore. I do have jean jacket, it's actually the nicest jacket I own right now, which is kinda sad.
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way?
Not so much. I figure if something's gonna happen, it'll happen.
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with?
I actually am doing that this year. I didn't find anything I really wanted at the stores, and then I got un inspired. But, since I'm working on Friday (which is when trick-or -treat night is here), I thought I really need to dress up. I've decided to go as Sad from Inside Out. I have a blue sweater, I'll wear blue jeans, blue socks and grey shoes (only cause I don't have blue shoes). I'm not sure what I'll do with my hair, hers is blue, I kinda want to dye it, but I've never dyed my hair (me personally) before, so I don't know. I might just find a blue hat and wear that.
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared?
The future, the unknown. I try to keep a calm demeanor. I hate it if people know I'm scared. I'm really good at being calm on the outside, but freaking out on the inside.
7. Perhaps today will be the day I ______________________________.
go get shoes. I'm really in the need for some winter shoes. I can't get away with what I have, I just can't really get motivated to go find shoes. Every time I find something cute, I buy it, get home and some part of it doesn't work out. I'm actually rather tired of trying on shoes. It might be that I can't really wear flats, or shoes like that. I seem to do fine with boots and tennis shoes and sandals. So, maybe I just need to find another boot for the winter.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My schedule keeps changing around. I had to tell myself all day today "It's Tuesday, I go in at 4:15". Tomorrow I'll have to say "It's Wednesday, I go in at 5:00". Once I get a set schedule, I'll be fine, but it's been changing so much lately, it's totally throwing me off.
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...
Because of the flooding last week, I decided I needed to pick up some more pocket pages, and Hobby Lobby had their PaperStudio and Stampabi...