Sunday, June 28, 2015

The other day, my mom said she noticed I'm more depressed because I don't have as much money anymore. I'm not bummed about not having the money, I'm trying to change my thinking. I'm trying to make myself happy without buying things. I get so happy when I go shopping, and on a lot of things, it only makes me happy for awhile, and then I have to buy something else to get that high again. So, I'm trying to change my way of thinking.
I'm also not buying/drinking as much pop as I used to, because if I don't buy it, I'm not spending money on it. When I'm really annoyed I'd drink pop, so I think that's also affecting my attitude lately.
I'd really like to find a way to make myself happy without spending money.
I used to do things, go places with my ex, but since we've broken up, I don't do much. Most of my friends don't really want to do things, or they want to go out and drink. I want to go experience things, but I don't want to do it by myself. I also need to work on that, I need to get myself more comfortable doing things by myself. Or find some friends that like to go out and do things.

No comments: