Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Steamy Hodgepodge



1. June is National Great Outdoors Month. Have you spent any time appreciating the great outdoors this month? If so where, and if not do you have any plans to enjoy the great outdoors before the calendar turns?
I don't do a lot outside other than garage saleing. I miss doing things outdoors, but now that I don't have anyone to do them with, I don't.

 2. What's a current hot button issue for you?
My job

 3. What's a food or treat that 'disappears like hotcakes' in your house?
anything sweet. I love sweet things, one of the top things on my birthday list is to have money to spend at our farmer's market so I can spend it at all the homemade baked goods booths.

 4. How hot is too hot?
I've decided 83 in my apartment is the temperature I need to turn on the air conditioner. I can handle it pretty hot, it's when it starts getting really humid that I hate. I hate going outside for walks and having sweat just running down my body.

 5. Do you have an artistic outlook on life? What does that mean to you?
I'm not exactly sure what that means. I do notice details of things, and notice the beauty in nature. I'm also really good at picking up weird things and thinking I'll use them in my artwork (mostly I just hoard them, though).

 6. What's one question you'd like to ask your father, or one you wish you could ask your father?

7. Something you learned from your father?
Enjoy it while you can.

 8.  Insert your own random thought here.
It's my birthday in a couple weeks. What I really want is money for an eye exam and new glasses or money for the farmer's market. Or if anyone wants to send me cards for my birthday, that would be great.

No comments: