Thursday, February 03, 2011

Having a bad day

My day just keeps getting worse, and it's only 11:30, such a long way to go.
I realized something this morning that's put me in a tiny stat of shock.
I was told not so long ago that I messed up a few things at work, which I don't remember, but I believe is probably true.
My mind has been elsewhere lately, and I'm trying to get it back.

I did find out my partner for the Cheer Up Swap yesterday, I have a week or so to pick some great things out for her. I hope I do well for her.

It's been greatly cold here lately. Today wind chills are expected to be in the negative 20's to 30's. Thankfully, I don't have anything to do today, and will spend my time indoors getting things to mail tomorrow.
To my Valentine's swap partners, your packages will be in the mail tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bring Pretty Back said...

I hope it works out well at work!
Good luck!!!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin