Friday, February 18, 2011

And the winners are....

Yes, I said winners, I had decided, but didn't post, that if I got over 100 comments, I'd add another prize, which would also be from my garage saleing days last year. I'm still figuring out what that will be.

Anyways, the winner for this batch is Homemaker Honey

And the winner for the second batch of garage sale finds is: Kim @ the Fairytale Cottage.
I've left comments on their blogs and will be emailing Kim shortly. Hopefully they both get back to me within 48 hours so I don't have to pick someone else.
Congratulations you two!!!!

3 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

Yay!!! I won!! I have the flu and this win has really made my day!! Thanks so much, i'm so excited!!

I will email you my address.

Anonymous said...

hi wendy,

i believe i have something of yours :)

congrats!

:) mary ann

Homemaker Honey said...

Hooray! I've sent you my address via email.

Deborah
Homemaker Honey
homemakerhoney.com