Monday, July 20, 2009

born to fly

I wish I could sleep right now. It's been a long day.
I got up, cleaned my pig's cage, mowed the lawn. My mom has me doing a project this week where I'm scraping paint from the foundation, cleaning it, putting primer on it and repainting it. I spent about an hour and a half on that, ate lunch, walked to Walmart and back. That's about a 4.22 mile walk. Unfortunately I only had about an hour before I had to go to work, so after taking a shower, I couldn't sleep.
My mother wants me to have this project done by Wed evening, only it's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow, I can't paint when it's raining. Of course she's gone on a mini vacation and won't know it rained, and then she'll whine at me when it's not done.

Kevin had to work all weekend, so I figured I wouldn't get to see him. He called me this morning as he was getting ready to go to bed and told me, he thought he broke his nose. He said he tripped over his boots and connected with the doorknob. Needless to say I was very bothered by that. He called me while I was on my way to work and we went to Taco John's for supper. OK, we got Taco John's for supper and proceeded to eat in the store. Somehow an hour went by and he had to leave to get ready for work. An hour is never enough with him.
He told me about a supper thing this weekend with his work. We're also going to Adventureland courtesy of them. I do appreciate that they're doing that for us, but it'd be really nice if they made it so people didn't have to work so much.

I hate it when people ignore me when they come in the store. I always greet everyone with a smile and a hello. Then I ask if I can help them find something. A few of them ignore that question, and then seem to get annoyed that I didn't ask if I could help them.

No comments: