Saturday, May 24, 2008

2 and 2 is 4, 6 and 2 is eight

Time to celebrate. I shaved 4 minutes off my 4 mile walk, and someone said something about my ass. I'm pretty sure it was a comment by the way they were yelling it. Normally, I would buy something for myself, but not now. Can't do that until I get about $800 or so more in the bank.
I'm wondering if relocating will get me out of my rut. I'd love to be a cowgirl, that would be fun. I'd love to do anything where I'd get to ride a horse, I haven't been on one since 6th grade (that's like 12 years ago, ick I feel old), but I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to remember. I'd also love to do construction, that would be fun too. I'm thinking about seeing if I can help build the Habitat for Humanity house that's going up in my neighborhood. That way I could get experience without having to have a background in construction to get my experience, cause I'm pretty sure any construction business would look at me and laugh if I asked to be a part of it.
I had a dream the other night, that's been sticking with me. I start out in my aunt's house (not really, but that's how it was in the dream) and it's raining (cause it was pouring outside) and all the windows are leaking and everything is soaking so mom sends me up to the 3rd floor to find the problem and a tornado sucked me up and threw me down somewhere near another house, to which the old lady let me in and I ushered her and her dogs to the basement, and then she writes a will leaving the house to me if she died, and of course she did, so then I'm in this house with a cousin I haven't seen in ages. It's weird I haven't even thought about him in god knows when, but now it's like he's lurking in the back of my mind.
Another one that's been lingering is I'm working at some food place and I get in trouble with another employee and so we're sent to walk up and down stairs. When I get sick of that and quit, I'm traveling through Paris (I don't think it was, but for some reason it felt like it?) and I can change things with the flick of my hand, then I'm walking with a friend and we go into a house and find an old guy to which I procede to have sex with, and then my friend's father comes in and I tell him to get his wife and we'll have a 3-some (don't ask me) and he runs off scared and then I wake up.
The one I had last night, I was in a school and some horrible car accident happens outside, so I go to check it out and ends up in some house where there's some big fight happening outside and Kevin and someone else comes along and we all fight to get out alive.
I tell ya, I only remember the weird ones.

1 comment:

Carrie M said...

Construction jobs are awesome because they're union jobs so you can get paid a ton for just holding signs and stuff.