Thursday, May 22, 2008

The things I learn

The people that work and live in my neighborhood are so lucky now that my boyfriend's working 12 hr days at the mine. I've noticed people that park illegally (like the person across the street that has his whole back tire over the yellow line) don't bother me nearly as much as when I can call up my boyfriend and get him to come over and ticket them, unless of course they are impeding my walking path, then you can guarantee I'm calling the police on them.
There was one car yesterday that was parked on the wrong side of the street and earned themselves a ticket. Today, I'm opening my mini-blinds on my bedroom window and I notice the same car parked legally in front of my house. How do I know it's the same car you ask? Because it's still got it's ticket on the window tacked underneath the windsheild wiper. Now I know for a fact, if it rains today, and they have to use their wipers on their way home, and don't notice the ticket fly off in the rain, they'll sill get a summons to come to court and pay that ticket. The great things you learn when you're boyfriend works with the police.

No comments: