Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wrapped around your pretty little finger again

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: W
Birthday: 7-2
Birthplace: Iowa
Current Location: Iowa
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'8"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: German
The Shoes You Wore Today: none, yet
Your Weakness: flames, sweet cars and bikes, guys in uniform
Your Fears: the unknown
Your Perfect Pizza: stuffed crust mushroom
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: I don't plan out goals, I'm pretty much where I wanna be, maybe get a little more excitement into my life
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up: Damn
Your Best Physical Feature: my ink
Your Bedtime: whenever I choose
Your Most Missed Memory: childhood
Pepsi or Coke: coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: burger king
Single or Group Dates: group
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: none
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: none
Do you Smoke: no
Do you Swear: fluently
Do you Sing: not in public
Do you Shower Daily: yes
Have you Been in Love: yes
Do you want to go to College: been there, done that
Do you want to get Married: maybe, I want that type of commitment, but I don't know if I want marriage
Do you belive in yourself: sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness: yeah
Do you think you are Attractive: no
Are you a Health Freak: far from it
Do you get along with your Parents: sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes
Do you play an Instrument: no
In the past month have you:
Smoked: no
Been on Drugs: no
Gone on a Date: yes
Eaten a box of Oreos: no
Eaten Sushi: yuck
Been on Stage: no
Been Dumped: no
Gone Skinny Dipping: no
Stolen anything: no
Ever been:
Drunk: no
Called a Tease: no
Beaten up: yes
Ever Shoplifted: yes
How do you want to Die: in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: who says I have to grow up?
What country would you most like to Visit: ireland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: doesn't matter
Favourite Hair Color: doesn't matter
Short or Long Hair: short
Height: taller than me
Weight: not too heavy
Best Clothing Style: not too grungy
Number of Drugs I have taken: zero
Number of CDs I own: too many to count, over 50
Number of Piercings: 2
Number of Tattoos: 3
Number of things in my Past I Regret: a few

No comments: