Stole this from Sodapop:
WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
All I know, is it was the summer between 7th and 8th grade, probably being a kid, getting ready 4-H stuff for the fair
WHAT WERE YOU DOING ONE YEAR AGO?
an internship, and working
FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY:
3. ice cream
5. basically anything with sugar in it ;)
FIVE SONGS THAT YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS
1. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
2. Angel - Sarah McLachlan
3. Believe - Brooks N Dunn
4. Johnny Cash - Jason Aldean
5. Save A Horse (Ride a Cowboy) - Big & Rich
FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
1. Pay off my college loans
2. Give to my parents to pay off the house, and other home improvement stuff that's been done lately
3. Buy myself a house
4. Share with friends
5. Not work for the rest of my life
FIVE BAD HABITS:
1. Drinking pop
2. Not going on my walks everyday
3. Not eating healthy (yes, I know I have bad eaiting habits, doesn't mean I'm changing)
4. Being a slob
5. My character flaw
FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING:
1. Spending time with my family and friends
2. Laying on the couch with Kevin
3. Going on bike rides
4. Going to old car shows
FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. Tight jeans
2. High heels
3. Shorts cut above the knee
4. excessive makeup (that being more than blush and lipstick)
5. Low cutting tops
FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:
1. Windows Gigabeat
2. Casio Exilim digital camera
3. My pig
4. My desktop computer
5. Silly Putty
So, Sunday, Kevin and I went to my old elementary school playground, I went there a couple years ago with friends, but it was more interesting this time, just remembering shit I did when I was young. And, Kevin kept saying how he would have loved to have something like it when he was a kid. I miss being young. I would have loved to go inside and looked around, but its not open anymore, the only school I went to that's still open is the high school, and it looks way different on the outside. It would be so fun to be able to go through the three schools and just remember.
I *needed* some replacement metallic gel pens, so I went to Target where I picked them up the first time. Of course they didn't have th...
I went shopping today. I've been trying to be good and not shop (especially since I have a couple bigger shopping trips planned in the ...
Sunday: I made a couple birthday cards and a mini pocket letter Monday: I have to take 2 vacation days before they disappear on July 1st s...