Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's another day in the dusty haze

I ran into an old "friend" at work yesterday, or rather she saw me in the window and came in and chatted. I say "friend" because she called me anorexic on an online forum, and killed the friendship. Of course, she ignored it and decided it didn't happen and still thought we were friends. When I got home from work, I sent her a message explaining why we weren't friends and for her to stop trying to get in touch with me. She knew (at the time she called me anorexic) that I was on that forum and read it, so she can't say she didn't.
She replied to the message (appreantly she's a little slow on knowing the meaning of don't talk to me anymore). She wanted me to put it behind me, and then she said, I really meant you're skinny. THEN WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU SAY THAT INSTEAD?????
Some people really need to think about what they say/do/'type' and the consequences. (Though I know that's a lot to ask these days)

Sorry needed to vent, and if I replied to the message, that would ruin my whole stand on me not talking to her

No comments: