Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Springy medley

It's time for a spring Wednesday Medley. Head on over to Terri's blog at Your Friend From Florida to see what other people's answers are.
I realize it's been awhile since I did one of these. I've been slacking on reading the blogs I'm subscribed to, and then I go in once a week and read them all. Anywho, here are the questions:
1.  The first spring flowers are usually daffodils, dandelions, lilies, tulips, iris. and lilacs. Which one of those choices is your favorite?  Have you seen any yet?
I haven't seen any yet. The first flowers of the season I usually see are crocus, and snow drops. But, we're still having melting snow, so maybe we'll see some flowers soon.
2.  What is your least favorite thing about spring?
Mud. I do not like walking in mud, but I'd take it over ice.
3.  Okay, what puts a spring in your step?
The warming up is definitely putting a spring in my step. Saturday I went shopping with a friend, I started the day with my lightest winter coat and changed into a hoodie (mostly because we were traveling in a car) at about noon. It was so nice out.
4.  What is your favorite springtime song?
I don't know of a song that's actually about spring. But this song popped up on my MP3 player the other day and I was yearning to go out on a road trip.

5.  What really says spring to you?
warm weather, birds singing, flowers blooming, no more snow.
We're getting the warmer weather, have a high in the 60's this week. I heard birds singing this morning. I haven't seen flowers yet, but I'm sure they're coming. And the snow is slowly leaving.
6.  Tell us something random about your week. 
I admit I sat and thought way too long on this. Obviously nothing random has happened this week, Though last week I was watching this video on YouTube about random cafes in Japan. There was a cat cafe, an owl cafe, and a hedgehog cafe. It got me thinking, if there was such thing as a guinea pig cafe, I'd totally work there.
Here's the video:

3 comments:

勝美 said...

There is a guinea pig cafe so it's your lucky day.

Terri D said...

Thanks for joining the Medley!! Loved your answers and so many answered that mud is their least favorite thing about Spring. Indeed!

Lori said...

I have heard of the cat cafes! I think they were going to try those in the states somewhere. Loved your answers! Happy first day of Spring!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/