Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Long week

I took the afternoon to work on packing things up to be mailed.
Why make a tag:
 Basically you send whatever you want. The person I was sending to liked Hello Kitty.
Altered a card for a swap:
 I totally just put the square on it.
I had a package in the mail, finally.
Why make a tag:
 I'm so excited about that snail.
There was another one, but it was postage due. I'm tired of getting those. I also told the postman to send back the one I got the notification about on Wednesday. I messaged that person and she said she had checked to see if she was ok. Maybe I should have seen it first.
Valentine's Day swap:
We had to send 5 Valentine's items. I kept tweaking this one. I finally went with these items and filled the pencil pouch with some fun stuff:
Stickerpalooza:
 We had to send 10 new packs of stickers.
I also made a pink pocket letter:
I realize I didn't have to make the whole thing pink, but I thought it was a good challenge for myself. I also signed up for a green pocket letter and I'm going to challenge myself with that as well.
Saturday: I had to close at the library and it was mostly dead until we hit closing time. There was this guy and his daughter and they came down about 5:55 (we close at 6:00pm) and started checking out, they took about 12 minutes to finish up and leave. But, that was the most annoying thing all day, so not a bad day. I found some mail when I got home.
wish of die cuts:
 Love these, they remind me more embellishments.
Wish of tea:
 Not sure how I really feel about these.
Snowflake pocket letter:
 It's cute, but I'm not a big fan of the pocket letters that announce what the goodies are in the back.
Sunday: I did laundry.
Monday: I opened at the library and then closed at the bookstore. It was a bit busy for a few hours and then I went on my 'lunch' and got back about 5 and it was so dead the rest of the day. They sent me home about a quarter of 8 and I made the bus. I found a few mail items when I got home.
Wish of tea:
 These look interesting.
Sticker swap:
 Not so excited about these. You can tell they are the cheap ones from Walmart and Dollar Tree. I do like the pandas (cause I already have them), the summer ones, the travel and the birds. I liked the ones I got in the first swap, they were more diverse and interesting.
A surprise tag:
It's cute, but I don't do coloring books. I'll pass it on to someone else.
Tuesday: I started at the bookstore and closed at the library. I was dragging by the end of the day. I worked 11 hours each on Monday and Tuesday. It was a bit much. I'm getting too old for this. But, unless I find a better job, it's gonna keep happening. My co-worker said I looked defeated last night. I totally just came home, took my shower and went to bed. I feel like I was too exhausted to sleep, it took forever to get to sleep.
Wednesday: The morning came way too soon. I was again drained in the morning. Did my errands of sending mail out and stopping at grocery store on the way home. Now I'm just sitting.

No comments: