Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hollar Haul

I got more stuff from Hollar today, I picked up a few necessities, so that makes it worth it, right?
 The first thing I bought was that little yellow squishy donut keychain ($2) because they sent me an email. I didn't realize it would be so small (the zombie is 6 inches for reference). And then I was just browsing in the Christmas section and found the stamps ($3), and they were too cute to pass up. Also found that cute figurine that looks like a toadstool ($2) so I picked that up. And then I saw the cutest salt and pepper shakers ($1.25), they are flying pigs and at that price, I couldn't pass them up. The squishy zombie ($2.50) was in the price drop section, and I've wanted him for awhile. And then I stopped shopping, until they sent me an email about the plush candy corn ($1.25) which had it's price drop, I saw it is now 75 cents. Found these cute owl stickers ($1.50) and we all know how I feel about owls. I was looking for more things to fill up my cart and saw the robot bottle opener ($2) also was thinking about getting it for my brother's birthday, that's not gonna happen. I also saw the ice pop lip trio ($3) which I only wanted for the popsicle. The giant ant ($1) was my last purchase, I saw it when I was about to check out and couldn't pass it up.
I'm always in need of binders with all the pocket letters I make, so I picked up this 2 inch ($2.75) one. I remembered Cathy of SpiceyCatJams saying they had the foam mounting tape ($2), I actually ran out yesterday, so perfect timing. I picked up this binder set ($5) because I dream about making junk journals, but will probably never get around it. I picked up a DCWV one in my first haul. I neede Q-tips (99 cents) and they were cheaper than Dollar Tree. Also needed napkins ($1), and trash bags (99 cents) ran out of those the other day, almost picked some up at the grocery store today.

No comments: