Monday, October 16, 2017

Shopping Haul

Ya know, I try to be good and not go shopping, but then I run out of envelopes. I chose to go to Dollar Tree today for envelopes and a Cherry Coke because it's Monday. Of course, they didn't have either and I should have just left, but then I went down the sticker aisle and found they got some new stickers.
 I got doubles of the bottle sheet and the sheet on the bottom row in the middle. These are those layered flower stickers. I love the layered ones because I take the layers off and have twice as many stickers.
 I also got doubles of the first two alphabets. I don't know why I bought more of the puffy squarish stickers in the top row, I don't really use them.
 I got really excited when I saw the puffy stickers, they also have googly eyes on them. I picked up the wall sticker for a project, and couldn't pass up the Pokemon pens, even though I'm not a Pokemon fan.
Here's the boring stuff:
 I needed the small bandaids, but since you can't have just those. More foam tape, I need to stop buying this for awhile. I always pick up duct tape whenever I find it. I'm trying to figure out if my headphones are going bad or not, I figured if these don't work, they were just a buck. My landlord encourages me to use command hooks instead of nails (the last ones I bought were a cheap knockoff and didn't stay stuck to my wall, I think it's the wall, because it's bumpy, but I thought I'd try again). I picked up the snowflakes for winter wands.
I also went to Walmart because I wanted to pick up something I thought would be on clearance because it was at our other Walmart.
I found my envelopes and found out that they are actually 6 cents cheaper than dollar tree. I've been looking for magnets for a project, this was 10 feet for $3.96. Last week I picked up a xyron sticker maker at the other walmart for $3, I picked up this replacement tape for $3.50. I wonder if they are getting rid of these, so I picked it up. I picked up two of these tape runners, and they rang up as $1.50, as I was leaving I realized it's not cheaper than just buying the 4 pack, oh well. I picked up the clothespins for a project.
I went home by way of Burger King for lunch and decided their new crispy chicken isn't very good. I also went by way of Hyvee Drug because they have a deal of 2 20 oz Cokes for $3. I stopped by the grocery store for toilet paper on the way home. I spent about $31 at Dollar Tree, $16 at Walmart, $8 at Burger King, $4 at Hyvee Drug and $6 at the grocery store. I wasn't motivated to go shopping at all today and will probably not be shopping for awhile.

No comments: