2. Are you a fan of auto racing-NASCAR, Indy, Stock, Grand Prix, etc? Ever been to a race in person? Any desire to do this? Do you know a lot about cars? Do you notice particular makes and models when you're out and about? I don't care about car races. I do love old muscle cars though. I love going to the Good Guys Car show that comes to Des Moines around the 4th of July. Unfortunately, no one wants to go with me, so I end up not going.
Some of my favorites:I believe this is an Olds 442
Any kind of cop car
3. What's something you think is too serious to be joked about? Or do you think anything and everything is fair game? I think it depends more on the context. I've seen people joke about anything and everything and it seems to depend on what's happening at that moment whether it will go well or not.
4. July 29th is National Lasagna Day. Are you a fan? Do you have a great recipe, and if so where did it come from? If given a choice would you choose a plate of lasagna or a plate of spaghetti? Yes. I love meatless lasagna the best. I've never made it, mostly because I don't have enough people to eat it with me. I would choose lasagna over spaghetti any day.
5. What's a simple pleasure you'd miss if it were not a regular part of your life? I don't know, maybe reading. I love reading, I love digesting non fiction books.
6. If you could be the CEO of any company, which would you choose? Not a clue. Maybe something to do with creating, I'd love to create art all day.
7. August is just around the bend...bid farewell to July in exactly seven words. Goodbye extra stress, hello new path. Yay!
8. Insert your own random thought here. We had our last garage sale last weekend. I'm not sure how much I made total, but I'm tired of getting ready for garage sales. I forget how much work they are.