It's my birthday!!!!It's also time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge, check out Joyce's blog for other people's answers.
1. Speaking of 180...when was the last time you 'did a 180' on something? Maybe on viewing my life lately? I think it 's time for a new direction, I just don't know what it is.
2. It's Independence Week in the US of A! What's your favorite thing about America right this very minute? Favorites only! Let's hear what you love about America. It's America, what's not to love?
3. Stars or stripes? Red, white, or blue? Watermelon, homemade vanilla ice cream, or blueberry pie? Stars, Blue, and blueberry pie.
4. When did you last see stars, figuratively speaking? When I set up my microwave a few years, I gave myself a jolt while attempting to plug it in. That was fun.
5. 'Clear as a bell', 'with bells on', 'lots of bells and whistles', 'saved by the bell'...which phrase 'rings' truest for you lately? Have you ever seen The Liberty Bell? Let's go with Lost of Bells and Whistles, because today is my birthday. I don't have anything planned, I'm working, and then going to supper with my parents. I keep trying to schedule something with my friends, but out schedules are not working well this week. So, unfortunately, there won't be lots of bells and whistles. I did ask family and friends for a card shower, and I'm hoping to get a lot, but I don't think that will happen either.
6. Are you caught up in World Cup fever? Have you watched a lot or a little or none at all? I'm so ready for it to be over. I don't pay attention to sports at all, but I seem to run into it on Facebook and Google, and I'm ready to not see it anymore.
7. Bid farewell to June in 10 words or less. Goodbye busy June, welcome July.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Like I said, it's my birthday, but I don't have anything planned. Maybe I'll get a bunch of online birthday wishes. I was hoping to do something fun, but it seems my planning of things with friends this year just isn't working out.