Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Hot and Sticky Hodgepodge
1. When I look at the sky I feel free. How could you not when all that's up there is clouds?
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this? I wouldn't ever run for office. My mom was on the city council for years, and I saw how stressed she became because of it. I know I'm never going to please everyone, but I don't need a bunch of people mad at me because of the decision I made.
3. What scent makes you think of home? I don't have one specific scent. Mowed grass is nice, wet dirt, lavender, roses.
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection? Not a lot, mostly because I don't know where I want to be headed, so it's hard to look at it. I know where I don't want it to head, and I know of a couple things I want, but I don't know how to get there, especially not from here.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream? rice. Nice hot rice with cold vanilla ice cream, it's soo good.
6. What might your autobiography be called? Boring
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why? Bicycle, my butt gets sore if I'm on one for too long. I know, if I rode more often, it wouldn't, but I prefer walking over biking.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's hot and sticky here, I can't wait until cooler weather (didn't think I'd ever say that). We had a heat advisory yesterday afternoon and into today until 7pm. I had sweat running down my face and neck yesterday by the time I got home. Today, it was just on my face by the time I got to work. I was really overheated, plus the library doesn't have that great of AC at this location, so certain parts are very warm.
Also, I'm bored. Everything I do is boring. Movies/TV I watch is boring, the books I read are boring, I can't get inspired to do any artwork. My food I had for supper today was tasteless and boring. I'd really love to drag myself out of this rut, but I don't know how to do it.
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...
Because of the flooding last week, I decided I needed to pick up some more pocket pages, and Hobby Lobby had their PaperStudio and Stampabi...