2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for? Probably for brunch on Father's Day. We don't do a lot where reservations are required.
3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen? I don't make summer bucket lists, even when I plan things, they somehow fall through, so I gave up.
4. What's your favorite summertime sip? I love homemade lemonade. I don't like lemonade any other time of year.
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension? Try to figure out why they are hostile and find a way to calm them down.
6. Your favorite film set in summer? American Graffiti
7. What word are you using too much lately? I can't think of one.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I think my parents are finally realizing they have too much stuff and need to get rid of some of it. We're having our second of three garage sales this weekend. The first one seemed to be mostly stuff they were getting rid of anyway. This time they're starting to sort through things they haven't seen in awhile. I'm afraid they're going to get to their new condo and realize they have too much stuff. I'm also trying to stay out of their business it's not something I need to worry about. I may not be moving, but I'm still trying to downsize for when I do move.