Wednesday, October 02, 2013
1. What's one thing you learned in September?
Go the extra mile, it makes people happy and doesn't give me more work
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
I don't eat squash
3. The older I get the_______________________________.
less my body works like I want it to
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
Cheers, I have the long version on my Ipod and every time it comes on I have to stop and listen to the whole thing
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Working, actually saving my money better and not spending/buying things I didn't need
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
My first thought was Garfield, and then I re-read the question and noticed it said cartoon, not comic.
Transformers. I love seeing them being changed into movies. My brother had all the toys from an older version and then a newer version, and it's so interesting how the toys and cartoon are so different from the movie.
X-Men, I have the theme song for that on my Ipod as well, I can remember which character is on the screen during each part of it. I also love how it's been turned into a movie, though I can't say I like the third one, or the new Wolverine movie.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've decided I have too much stuff. I have to move someday, and laying on my couch staring at my apartment, I just keep thinking I don't need 90% of this stuff. I don't want to go through the effort of doing a garage sale though. I have not bought any material stuff since this revelation, and have decided when I go to a garage sale, I'm only buying things for gifts. I only bought three packs of paper at the Octagon Art Festival (a local festival with about 200 artists selling their work), I couldn't find anything I really wanted to spend my money on.
I need to save money, which I'm doing a good job at so far, but it's weird not buying things I don't need. There is a local garage sale tomorrow, plus I have an annual church thing I go to, so we'll see how this not spending money works for that.
I also might have to find a new job because of this blow of information I learned a few weeks ago, I'm not looking forward to that.
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
Because I don't have enough. Hobby Lobby had Christmas at 50% off last week and since I didn't know if that would continue on this ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...