Tuesday, September 24, 2013
I still love to read, although somewhat of a different genre, I still love to consume books.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
History is more interesting to me. I don't know if we actually learn from the past, but it's much more enjoyable to me than science. Of course without science how would we ever know that the world is round, the we're not the center of our own universe or what we're actually made of?
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Go to college.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
I don't go to meetings.
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
Something at Disneyland/Disneyworld
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Write everything down.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm looking for hope. I've been depressed lately. I was dealt a huge blow a couple of weeks ago and I don't seem to be getting as excited about things as I have in the past. I'm not finding things as fun as I used to. Anyone wanna send me some hope, or at least something to cheer me up?
I went shopping today. I've been trying to be good and not shop (especially since I have a couple bigger shopping trips planned in the ...
I guess I'll go back to that weekly post thing. I am still trying to do the Wednesday Hodgepodge when the questions seem interesting to ...
I *needed* some replacement metallic gel pens, so I went to Target where I picked them up the first time. Of course they didn't have th...