Tuesday, September 24, 2013
I still love to read, although somewhat of a different genre, I still love to consume books.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
History is more interesting to me. I don't know if we actually learn from the past, but it's much more enjoyable to me than science. Of course without science how would we ever know that the world is round, the we're not the center of our own universe or what we're actually made of?
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Go to college.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
I don't go to meetings.
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
Something at Disneyland/Disneyworld
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Write everything down.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm looking for hope. I've been depressed lately. I was dealt a huge blow a couple of weeks ago and I don't seem to be getting as excited about things as I have in the past. I'm not finding things as fun as I used to. Anyone wanna send me some hope, or at least something to cheer me up?
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...
Because of the flooding last week, I decided I needed to pick up some more pocket pages, and Hobby Lobby had their PaperStudio and Stampabi...