Friday, October 25, 2013

My week

I stepped a little more out of my comfort zone today and applied for 2 jobs. They're both jobs I want to do, I just wish I could make enough money to live on at the jobs I have already. I'm also hoping that if I get any of these jobs, I can fit them in with the other ones I have, I'd really like to not have to quit any of my jobs, but I'm flexible.
I wanna go spend some money now.
Tuesday, I planned my trip to my job interview so I would get there a little early. So, I got on the bus, anticipating to get off at the stadium and then it turned off it's route and went a different way. I had to make a 20 minute relaxing walk into a 15 minute hurried walk. I chose to wear an older pair of shoes because they looked nice. When I got home and took off my shoes that night, I had dime-sized blisters on the backs of both heels. And then standing for 8 hours on Wednesday, my feet hurt sooo much. Those shoes are in the trash. I think I've mostly recovered after doing pretty much nothing yesterday.
I'm not entirely sure how the interview went. I feel like I didn't do very well, but my friend said most people feel like that. I was discussing it with one of my lead workers on Wednesday, and realized I haven't had very many interviews where they didn't tell me they were going to hire me. That's pretty good luck there. My first job was delivering papers, that's not hard to get into. I have had 3 jobs that I've left, one I graduated college, so I couldn't work there anymore, the other two the store closed.
Onto other things....
I want to do a Halloween swap. I want to send fun things to someone and get something fun in return. I realize it's less than a week until Halloween, but would anyone want to do this with me?
I feel so deprived of swaps lately. I wanna do some.

And here's a nice picture for reading:
This was my lunch yesterday: a salmon, mushroom and cheese omelet. It was cleaning out the refrigerator day.

No comments: