Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy White Wednesday

I hope these photos aren't too bad, they're taken in my closet with my cell phone.
Here are some white items I found while rummaging through my things today:
These are some of the toys I played with as a kid. The littel bunny is a keychain, and I have no idea where I got it, it was on my backpack when I went to college. The dinosaur, my brother and I used to play with all the time when we were kids, we named him Ice. The tiny pegasus is from the movie Hercules, I don't know where I got that one either, but he's pretty cute. You can also see my white kitty in the background, she'll make a better appearance in a later photo.
This is a rabbit fur pouch that I bought at the state fair one year. Very cute, but I hardly ever use it, it's a tiny bit small.
And here are some more white toys. My cat, Celeste, she's also covered in white rabbit fur. The owl is covered in white crystals, not that you can tell it at all. The sheep I got at a local store. There's also a stone eagle and a stone scottie dog

I hope you enjoyed my whites today, head on over to Faded Charm for more white items.

2 comments:

Britta said...

Hi, that's a nice idea to put together a 'collection' at random all in one colour! For a while I photographed all things I had that were pink - quite a lot :-), but then I forgot. Maybe I should start again - your post inspired me.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I wanted to answer your question about my dishes....yes, I do use the dishes. Of course, there is only the two of us now, so the extra settings are for look only....but everything gets used! Thanks for visiting!!