Stolen from Sodapop (as always):
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? A Mardis Gras goer
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling? Cheese, tomato, ketchup, pickles, I've never had gas grilled
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? Are you going to listen to the media or the soldiers? Don't bring the troops home, please let them win.
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing? Going back to Okoboji
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? I don't buy food at the movies
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? Pop-up ads. My email filters are really good, but my pop-up blocker misses quite a few
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand? Who cares?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors? Scissors
9. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding? Wouldn't know, haven't gone that far yet. I've heard you should be dating someone for 6 months before you marry them
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? Too quiet, I work in too loud places a lot
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? Honesty
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? Wax pop bottles
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? Probably the Campanile on campus, I don't know
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? My brother and how important he is, can't say politics do anything for me either
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? None, haven't taken it
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? Hot fudge!
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? Pop
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? Keep the 1st, it's a guarantee
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? Cable TV, I don't have it anywayet?Cable TV.
20. What is your highest level of education? College graduate, Bachelor of Science degree, double major: Sociology and Criminal Justice (I'm kinda proud of it, can't tell you it's helping in my job right now though)
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been? I think it's over $3, I don't buy gas, so I don't really pay attention, I do know diesel is over $3, because, I pay attention for Kevin
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? I had a plastic Barbie one, yes I was mainstream, it's sad. Course I stopped using it after I put my GP in it and she peed in it, then I got one that kinda looked like the ones construction workers use, it was green with a top opening lid
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? A housekeeper.
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? Stuck in traffic, preferably with Kevin, I've been trapped in an elevator, not much fun
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your ‘cleaned up’ swear word? I swear whether anyone is around me, and I don't have kids, so probably SON OF A, that's gonna leave a marks