Monday, April 01, 2019

Snail watering can

Friday, I got this big box in the mail. I was expecting it, I just didn't realize it was going to be so big.
 It was my color swap from one of my groups. We sent each other a bunch of items in their favorite color. My favorite color is green.
 Some green vegetable seeds, green lights, green washi, a green snail watering can, a green mermaid tail pen, a green water bottle, a green frog windchime and some stickers.
I was excited about my large box, but then not so excited when I opened it. I feel this happens a lot for me. I should just be happy I'm getting mail. I'll probably pass the seeds, lights, washi, watering can, water bottle and stickers on to other people. I will be keeping the mermaid tail pen, and the frog (I've already hung it up).
Sunday, was a productive day. I created a flip book:
 A 6x6 paper loaded pocket:
 Put together an Easter tag:
 And created a Large Spring Tag:
 Also, there was laundry and a tour of a local school that was turned into condos, and a quick trip to Kohl's. My mom went with me to the school tour, she had some Kohl's cash to use, so we went there on the way home. I still had part of a gift card from returning clothes at Christmas. I picked up a bra, and found it was the wrong size. I measured this morning and found out I'm in a way bigger size than I realized. I've been wearing these really comfortable (and cheap) bralettes from Walmart, they're kind of like a bandeau top, but I thought I'd see if a bra was more comfortable. After picking up my exchange, we wondered around a bit more.
Found a this cute sloth mug:
 And a unicorn one:
 We went to TJ Maxx next, I found this huge box of nerds, I certainly hope it was packed with small boxes, though it would be fun to have large nerds, too.
 Also, found these meringue giants. They look so good:
 My original plan was to walk home, but then it was kinda windy when we got out of the car at the mall. My mom drove home and I walked to my home from there, I realized on that short walk, it really wasn't that windy out, it must have been because there's not a lot around the mall, just open space.
Found a few packages when I got home.
An Easter Basket swap:
 Basically a destash swap.
A wish for die cuts:
 A Taped up Thursday tag:
 We were to create a piece of art with washi tape. These are so cute!!!
A wish of tea:
 Happy mail:
 A wish of memo sheets:

 A wish for sticker flakes:
 And my Peachy Cheap order, it was for a Spring Cleaning grab bag:
 Sorry about the bad picture, a few close-ups:
 Not sure what I'll do with these.
washi, stamp, markers, letterboard embellishment:
 I'll be passing on the stamp, the really thin washi and the one with the brown patterned, and the blue marker. I figure I can repurpose the letterboard embellishment. I love the cloud and banner washi.
Brads:
 Will be passing on these, though two of the six don't have to be St. Patrick's Day
stencil, bling, brads
 I'm thinking of passing on the brads in my end of the Easter basket swap. I love the bling.
stickers:
 Not quite sure what I'll do with these.
Clear stamps:
 more:
 Will probably pass those along.
brads:
 I like these.
Paper:
 I'm not as excited about this paper pad as I have been in the past paper pads I've gotten. Most of the papers are strange.
Stickers:
 I love these girls. They are stamps and I love the stamped images, I just don't use stamps anymore.
The back side:
 Also cute, thinking about keeping them.
Tags:
 I'll be passing some of these on, and some of them I'll be keeping.
more tags:
 I like these.
charms:
I like these, too.

I love my new bra, it's so comfortable. I wonder if the reason my old bras were not so comfortable is because I was in the wrong size. I've been wearing the bra since I got home, and it feels like I'm not wearing anything, like when I'm wearing my bralettes. I kinda wanna go buy a bunch of bras now.
I kinda want to go back to TJ Maxx tomorrow and pick up some cards I chose not to buy today and maybe I can walk home then. I need to exercise more. I know it shouldn't be just buying things that gets me out, but I don't have a lot of motivation lately, and I figure if this gets me motivated, why not.

No comments: