Wednesday, April 03, 2019

A purple unicorn

Tuesday, I planned to go to the mall and then walk home, but when I got up it was only in the 30's. I think I'm just itching to go for a walk, that I want it to be nicer than it is. I put together some mail.
Wish for flavored green tea:
I'm not a fan of green tea, I've been passing my cast-off's of tea to my friend at work, I might keep them and send them off in my mail groups.
 wish for clear stamps:
This is a set of stamps I got in my Peachy Cheap grab bag, I rarely used stamps anymore.
 Wish for washi destash:
 I do not like thin washi, so I passed these on.
An Easter basket swap:
 Basically a destash swap. 90% of this is stuff I've gotten in other swaps. The brads I got in my Peachy Cheap grab bag as well as the blue pen and the paper, the owl stickers are from Staples, the washi is from Hobby Lobby. Everything else is from swaps, the decorated bag: a favorites swap, the straws: a secret Santa swap, the green bows: a St. Patrick's Swap, the other bows: a Sweet Treats swap, the card kit: a secret sister, and I'm not entirely sure where the others are from. I received some happy mail.
St. Patrick's Day tag:
 We had to send anything green. Not too excited about these.
A RAK:
These are cute, the person who sent them found some Mary Engelbreit cards at a thrift store and I guess she decided to share.
Wednesday brought a 6x6 loaded pocket in the mail:
 I found it much cuter than the one I created.
And a Hollar haul:
 pantiliners ($1), bamboo bath sponge ($2), duct tape ($0.70 each), dryer balls ($2), toffee peanuts ($1.30).
I picked up the bamboo sponge because I was hoping it was more stiff than my loofahs, I feel I need something to scrub off my dead skin lately. I need duct tape and at that price, it's even cheaper than Dollar Tree, it looks like I get about as much as I get at Dollar Tree. I really don't know how long dryer balls are supposed to last, but my laundry seems to be staticy lately when it comes out of the dryer. I love these peanuts.
 unicorn squishmallow ($5), snail doorstop ($1.50), Little Tykes Squeezoos ($3.75), mystery unicorn squishie ($4), whale bath toy ($1), pom pom pals: sloth ($4), bandages ($1).
I've been wanting one of these squishmallows for awhile, sadly it's basically a stuffed animal, I thought it would be more like a squishie, oh well. Just because I'm into snails lately. I also just really like toys, so I picked up the elephant, whale, sloth and mystery unicorn. And I love printed bandages.
metal scene stickers ($1 each), resin flower stickers ($1), decorative tape ($1).
I mean how can you pass up Jolee's stickers for this price? And I need more decorative tape.
They sent me an email the other day about party stickers, I click on something they have more decorative tape and Martha Stewart stickers and more Jolee's stickers for a buck each, I really want to just buy them all, but I'm going to Target and Walmart and possible Dollar Tree tomorrow, so I really shouldn't. Plus I have another Peachy cheap package coming. I really need to stop spending money and just get ready for garage sales. I have to return some things to Target and Walmart, plus I need more double stick tape. I'm going to *try* and not go shopping for the rest of the month after that, not even after Easter shopping. I know I say it all the time, but I need to get my exercise by walking, not shopping.

No comments: