Thursday, April 04, 2019

Lots of Tsum Tsums

Thursday: I planned to go south shopping, but when I got up it was grey and raining, so I popped a movie in and left after it ended. It was still grey and raining, but the world told me it was in the 40's, so I chanced it. I was a bit chilly on the way down, but I got some good music on my mp3 player. 
First stop was Target, I had to return a pair of leggings that were too tight and a pair of shorts that was too short. I had planned to pick up a larger size of leggings, but decided that since it's getting warmer, I won't need more leggings, but I will need the shorts to wear under my skirts. I did not find any.
What I did find: 
 Reese's ($1.50), antacids ($2 each), tiny plant ($1), water bottle ($6).
I couldn't believe this package was only $1.50, I've been wanting some lately, I was going to splurge and buy some Reese's eggs Wednesday at the grocery store, but they were out. I needed antacids, the Target brand are pretty good, so I picked them up. Loved this tiny faux plant. I've been trying to drink more water at work and my co-worker said these kind of bottles are really good, but I haven't wanted to spend so much money on them, this one was on sale, and pretty cute.
 Tsum Tsum squishy ($3), Tsum Tsum blind bags ($1.50 each, 6 total), Hatchimal ($3), Microzoo ($3), squishy ($3). I've been wanting some more blind bags lately, they make a bad day nice if you open one at the end. I did open the Tsum Tsum squishy, it was Sadness from Inside out. I knew it was blue before I opened it which meant it could be Joy or Stitch or Sadness. Sadness is my favorite.
Next stop was Walmart, had another pair of leggings to return there.
 I did not find any leggings, but I did find a pair of shorts ($10) that will work and a new bra ($2). And of course some tape ($6 each). I recently found my actual bra size, now I want to just buy a bunch of them. And I always need tape, I think I'll be ok for awhile.
 stuffed avocado ($3), Mickey squishy ($3), French Fry sticky notes ($0.50), Care Bears mash 'ems ($1.50), Easter magic towel ($1), donut sticky notes ($0.50) and some kitty hair clips ($2). I have no reasons for the avocado, Mickey, sticky notes, or hair clips, except that they were cheap and cute. I picked up the magic towel for a swap.
Last stop was Dollar Tree, I wasn't going to go, and then remembered there were a couple things I needed.
 canvas bags, sticky notes, foam tape, stickers.
I was in line and I saw these bags, you'd think I'd walk away from those? And the sticky notes/notepad bundles? Not a lot going on in the sticker department today. I needed the foam tape.
 lip gloss, stickers, foam bunnies, loofahs, toothpaste, foam tape, notepad.
I couldn't pass up the lip gloss. I picked up the rainbow bunny stickers and the foam bunnies for swaps. I needed the loofahs and the foam tape and the toothpaste. I just loved the mini clipboards.
foam tape, stickers, mini clipboard, gems, sticky notes.
How cute are those stickers? And the sticky notes/notepad? And the mini clipboard?
My plan was to have a $20 cap, but I figured I was past 20 items by the time I was halfway through, so I gave up. I'm surprised I only spent $24.
I shouldn't need anything for awhile, so I'm not going shopping. I do have a thing with a friend in May where we're going to a rummage sale and hitting some antique stores, and maybe something this weekend (probably not, because I haven't heard back).
If I have an offer to go to Micheal's or Tuesday Morning, I won't say no.

No comments: