Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions.
1. Favorite thing about Fall: That it's getting closer to Christmas. I love buying stuff for people, especially for Christmas.
2. Favorite month of Fall: September, cause I love looking at school supplies. I don't need any, and I sure don't have a use for them, but I love looking and buying some of the cheap ones.
3. Favorite Drink or Starbucks Drink: I don't drink Starbucks. I do like a chai latte.
4. Favorite Bath & Body Works Candle for Fall: I'm not allowed to have candles. I accidentally left one burning while I took a shower and overnight at my old place. Obviously I didn't burn the place down, but I'm not allowed to have candles.
5. Favorite Yankee Candle for Fall: Same as above, plus I'm not a big fan of smelly stuff in my apartment
6. Favorite Fall Accessories: longer sleeve shirts. I don't wear a lot of them, but I do have a few cute ones.
7. Favorite Fall Activity: My grandmother's birthday. It's on October 15th, and most of my mom's side of the family turns up for it. This year we celebrated her 100th.
8. Favorite Halloween or Fall Tune: I like Thriller, but I listen to it all year long. I don't listen to stuff just around the holidays
9. Favorite Costume or what you are going to be: I don't do dressing up much. I'll be the same thing I was last year because I don't want to go buy another costume. I guess I liked the one I was a few years ago, I believe it was a dark angel, and I got wings.
10. Favorite costume for kids: Anything cute, and below five kids are just cute.
11. Favorite Fall Movies: Maximum Overdrive. I remember seeing a snippet of this at a party when I was in high school. Ever since I found it on DVD I watch it every year on Halloween. I may or may not watch it this year, I feel the more I watch it the less interesting it becomes.
12. Favorite Halloween Candy: I like the shaped things. I don't really like specific Halloween candy, but it's fun to have chocolate shaped like pumpkins or bats or whatever.
13. Hay ride or Haunted House: Hay ride, I'm not a big fan of things jumping out at me.
14. Corn maze or Pumpkin Patch: pumpkin patch, I'm pretty sure I've never been to either, but mazes are just not that fun to me
15. Halloween or Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving, I love the food.
16. Apple or Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin Pie, or actually the really good pumpkin roll my mother makes. I'm just not a huge fan of pumpkin.
17. Favorite Thanksgiving Food: cheesy potatoes, or green bean casserole, or corn pudding.
18. Cider or Cocoa: cocoa. I don't like cider, plus there are so many kinds of cocoa nowadays
19. Favorite Fall memory: Going back to celebrating my grandma's birthday. One year we had a hayride, I like that one, except for the hay poking me, and then being itchy from the hay poking me.
What are other people's answers?
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...
Because of the flooding last week, I decided I needed to pick up some more pocket pages, and Hobby Lobby had their PaperStudio and Stampabi...