Saturday, February 08, 2014

Shopping Trip

Monday, I headed to Target, Walmart and Dollar Tree to find some stuff for a swap I'm in and I had a coupon for chocolate. I was planning to go on Tuesday, but the forecast was snow all day, I did not want to walk around in that. Plus, Monday was kinda nice.
My coupon for chocolate was at Target and that's all I bought:
 Ghiradelli, Russell Stover and Merci. The Russell Stover is gone, it was a very disappointing package. It was labeled as the Private collection and there were pictures of 3 of the things that were inside with names, so I thought maybe, they'd tell me inside what everything was, no such luck. I shouldn't expect that much from them. I had a coupon for $1.50 off a package of the Merci, they're way cheaper at Target than HyVee.

At Walmart, I picked up another package of chocolate: Lindt dark chocolate and strawberry truffles, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt (which for some reason, I was thinking I needed an XL men's size, sometimes I don't know what's going through my head), and some steampunk heart stickers. I keep meaning to make something steampunk-y, but I'm not entirely sure what steampunk is.
At Dollar Tree, I picked up some foam hearts to make valentines with, some flowers for a spring swap I'm in, some patterned hearts (that I completely forgot about), and a dancing devil for a friend.

I did succeed in buying some stuff for my valentine's partner, you'll see those later. I also succeeded in spending way too much money, surprise.

No comments: