Friday, July 20, 2012

Hat box swap

I got an email from my partner saying she received my hat box today. Here's what I sent here, to know how I decorated the box, go to my art blog here.
 She said she liked sewing, knitting, crochet, Americana, vintage, that she liked to go thrifting: doilies, lace, sewing notions, cooking, baking, odds & ends....
I hope she likes what I put in the box: an Americana-ish quiltlet, red, white and blue stars (which I cut off the branch, and put in the box, I thought they'd be easier to decorate with this way), 2 Americana-ish bandanas, some cute flowers, buttons bows, ribbon and an iron-on fleur-di-lis for sewing, the oven mitt for baking and cooking. I found the cute flower in the front at the Junkin' in June event, so I bought one each for my box partners.

I'm still waiting on my box to come, she said she'd mail it by today.

I have a bunch of things I'd like to vent about on here, but for one reason or another I can't. If anyone wants to let me vent, comment on here and I'll reply back to you if I can.

1 comment:

Something Special said...

I loved doing the Hatbox swap,I love your heart-shaped box and what you put inside was great!