Monday, July 02, 2012

Summer Essentials Swap

I received my Summer Essentials Swap package today from Katie. She planned it perfectly. Here's what she sent me:
 Two really neat owls, a flower hair clip, some bug clips
 butterfly frames, dried pineapple, macadamia nut cookies, and chocolate covered macadamia nuts.
Katie nailed it on the head on what to get me, thank you so much. I had gone to Hawaii (where she lives) in late 2009, early 2010, and told her that. I love the hair clip, when I was in HI, I bought some earrings that had the same kind of flower on them, unfortunately I lost them some time after. I told her I collected owls, and bugs. I love the owls she got me, the clips are adorning some felt flowers of mine, the butterfly frames are hanging in my kitchen. And I will be eaiting, most likely not sharing, my food.

Thanks again, Katie.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Found you through the summer swap! Your gifts are so creative!!! I love the owls!

Nicole said...

cute stuff! Thanks for playing along!