Friday, September 24, 2010

Is it the weekend yet?

OK, this is a warning, I'm venting in this post. But, if you don't want to read about me venting, you can look at the pictures of this squirrel I took when I was in Okoboji.
So, today has sucked so far. My boyfriend calls me this morning and proceeds to complain about his job, which I didn't mind, we all need to complain once in awhile. What I minded was, I haven't seen him in almost 2 weeks. He says he's been working more and has close to no time to do anything (what else is new), except I saw him the other day (of course the day I had other plans). And of course he calls me after he's home, so he won't be stopping by, but doesn't everyone have to eat breakfast, what's so hard about picking me up to go to breakfast after he gets off in the morning?
On August 26th (1 month ago, almost) I signed up to be part of the ISU alumni association, they sent me an email saying they'd send me a welcome packet and it would be here in 3-4 weeks. It's been 4 weeks, so I called them today, and they said, they do membership cards on Mondays, that next Monday was Labor Day, so they did it on Tuesday and they're waiting to get it back from where ever it goes. What's so hard about sending an email to tell me that? Is it that hard, apparently so, because I never received the other email telling my ID # to access stuff online, that's part of the communications dept, which is not who I was talking to on the phone.
And there's road construction pretty much everywhere right now, most of our major roads are somewhat blocked off and it's hell to get around.
Also, this weekend I have planned. Tomorrow, me and mom are going to an antique sale, and I hope I can convince her to go to another one, only it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Both sales are indoors, but you know some people don't like to go out in the rain. Sunday, my mom, aunt and I are supposed to go to a art show, hopefully that will work out fine as well. Also, I should have some great purchases to show you all.
Am I the only one who hates when people don't have an email to respond to when they post comments? Now, I love comments, don't get me wrong, but if you're going to ask a question in your comment, I should be able to just hit reply and type a response. Seems like all the comments with questions are no-replies. It's kinda annoying, especially since my computer hates blogger, so when I go to my blog to respond, it disconnects from the internet, then I have to wait for it to reconnect.
I think that's the end of my ranting, I'll let you know later.

No comments: