Monday, April 21, 2008

It's really about making a life

So, I was watching Tyra today (no comments on that, I walked my 4 mile walk yesterday in a little over an hour, pretty good for the first walk of the season, so I was tired and decided to be a mope today), and she was talking about countries and what they do for beauty. As I'm watching this I'm thinking she should be telling them, they are beautiful in their own skin, why spend money on something, when you're beautiful without it? Like there was this one chick who was complaining about her saggy butt (I didn't see anything wrong with it), so Tyra sends her to get a butt facial, the lady giving it said the results last 2 to 3 days. They didn't say how expensive it was, but we all know these things cost a pretty penny (no pun intended), and just for a few days then you have to do it all over again, no thanks.
Now, I don't wear any make up, that could be bad or good, I've never had anyone say anything about it. I used to wear lipstick for my job at the center, but it would dry out, and I felt I had to reapply it (which isn't the easiest thing to do when you're ripping tickets), so I stopped that. I find it a lot of work to put on earrings for a day. Course my mom says I just have to take the time and do it. Course I've noticed, that once I start doing it two or so days in a row, I make it a habit (alright no comments on that too, I can just hear my mom saying something right now)

1 comment:

*Goddess* said...

I love the mineral makeup. It takes me a grand total of about three minutes to apply powder foundation, finishing powder and mascara. It gives the skin an even tone without looking like someone painted a new face over yours. It's very light on your face. I even sleep in mine.