Friday, October 19, 2018

Care bears

It has not been a very exciting week. I think I'm stuck in a depression slump.
Sunday: I did laundry and got a few things ready to mail.
October Scavenger Hunt:
 This time we had to find something circular (buttons), wearable (pin), silly (stickers), spicy (chili seasoning, and wet (hand sanitizer). I was originally going to do washi for circular, but remembered I had these buttons in my stash and decided to use those instead.
SMS Christmas:
 These are journaling cards I got in a Peachy Cheap grab bag. I won't use them.
An ATC:
 December Calendar tag:
 a keychain:
 And a Halloween pocket letter:
 Monday, I found some mail waiting for me:
my secret sister package in the mail:
 I really like this one. I think they followed my favorites list pretty well. I won't use the Dollar Tree tape, and I have no idea what the scrapbook nails are, but otherwise it's a great package.
A wish granted:
 I admit, I didn't realize that 'hope' goes with the breast cancer awareness that is October. It's my word I adopted after breaking up with my ex years ago.
 Not sure what this is for and the sender couldn't come up with a reason either. I'm still not a fan of Nerds (hasn't changed since a few weeks ago when she sent the same thing), so they're going in a Halloween basket for a friend.
It was nice to get something fun in the mail after an annoying/upsetting bit at work. I also went to the grocery store on the way home and spent way too much money on chocolate, Mountain Dew and ice cream because of said work thing and just being in a slump lately.
Tuesday: my dad and I took care of an errand and I found mail when I got home.
Dollar Store:
 Again, with sending people religious stuff. I realize that the notepad could be more for Thanksgiving, but I see it as religious. And I have so many notebooks. I also realize I say I'm going to stop doing this tag, but I can't help it.
Wednesday: Also not exciting, I didn't even get any mail.
Thursday: I was going to go shopping (that usually helps), but I couldn't convince myself to go outside. I had one piece of mail:
The sender said it was for happy mail and stickers, a wish granted. I'm not going to count the stickers, but other than the care bears I'm not going to use them.  I splurged at the grocery store on Wednesday, but the food didn't help put me in a good mood, so I'll probably go back to being cheap. Still stuck in my slump, but Saturday, my mom and I are going to a couple church fairs, we'll see if those help.
I do need to go shopping for something for a swap, which will probably happen Saturday afternoon or Sunday or Tuesday (I have the day off).
I searched for Third Watch on youtube the other day and got sucked in to watching clips on there. I really miss that show. It helped watching it, but I would have rather watched full episodes. I wanna go back to high school and college, when I was more care free, there were good shows on TV, I had people to hang out with. I didn't have a lot of responsibilities, basically didn't have to worry about much.
I would not like to go back to bomb threats and 9/11, that was also high school. I weighed myself at work the other day, I'm at 201. Not happy about that. I know it's because I haven't been exercising, I need to go back to drinking more water and who knows what else. I'm not happy with me or my life.

No comments: