1. Pokemon Go...your thoughts? Are you playing? Do you even know what it is? Thanks to the power going out last week, I do know what it is. There was a news story on the TV when it came back on about the game, it doesn't catch my interest. Apparently the library is a Poke Stop, I haven't actually seen anyone that sucked into their phones. I like that people are getting out into the world, but how do you have hours to do that?
2. What was something you collected as a child? Do you still have that collection? If you're a parent what's something your own children collected? Have you ever camped out, stood in a crazy long queue, or paid a ridiculous sum for a 'collectible'? I used to collect key chains, pencils and postcards, mostly because they were cheaper than other souvenirs. I still try to pick up postcards when I go on vacation, they are way better pictures than I could ever take.
3. "Collect moments, not things"...tell us about a moment you've added to your collection this summer. I don't have one. I haven't done anything particularly fun this summer.
4. What's something collecting dust in your home right now? Any plans to do something about it? Not much right now, but I have been finding a lot of dust on some of my decor. I move in a couple weeks and have been packing things up.
5. A favorite song relating to time? You're Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins
6. What's been your most frightening or your most interesting encounter with wildlife? One day when I was coming home, I ran into a raccoon wandering around on the sidewalk in the middle of the day. Needless to say I crossed the street.
7. On July 20, 1969 Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong set his foot down on the moon. If you could travel to the moon would you go? Why or why not? I don't know. I don't think I'd like all the things I'd have to go through to get there, plus you couldn't be out there in your own skin. I'd rather travel to somewhere that I could touch things, experience them with my senses.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's getting closer to moving time. Next Friday to be exact. I'm not quite freaking out, but I need to. I still don't have everything packed, and I haven't even thought about my kitchen. Where is that magic button that will do it all for me?