Well, I'm certainly sucking at posting lately. I've been busy, we had our garage sale, didn't sell very many books, most sales were on my jewelry and art stuff. There is a new job posting at my job, and I've been getting things together to apply for that. Plus, still cleaning and hunting for an apartment.
It's totally time for Hodgepodge, check out Joyce's blog to see what other people said.
My friend had a birthday not so long ago, I got her a lot of stuff, I believe she appreciated it. I haven't had anyone shower me with attention for awhile, I miss that.
2. Share a favorite 'spring break' memory. Not talking about just the 'college spring break' thing, but any favorite spring break memory you'd like to share. Keep it family friendly please! When I was a kid, my mom was on the city council and sometimes her conference in Washington, D.C. lined up with our spring break, so we'd go with her. I loved those. We got to visit so many things, the zoo, the Smithsonian, National Archives, the Engraving and Printing building, the FBI building, lots of cool restaurants, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the old capitol, and many more. I loved those trips.
3. It's National Pecan Month...are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite dish that calls for pecans? I'm not a huge pecan fan, every once in awhile I like pecan pie
4. 'Put all your eggs in one basket', 'egg on your face', 'rotten egg', 'walk on eggshells', or 'a good egg'...which egg-spression could most recently be applied to your own life? I'm walking on eggshells around a lot of people in things. That's all I'm going to say on it.
5. In my experience life really likes to hit you and keep pushing you down.
6. What's a favorite song with the word rain in its title or lyrics? Like the Rain by Clint Black, or Songs About Rain by Gary Allan.
7. What does the word hope mean to you? Something to look forward to, I'm always 'hoping' things get better. Shortly after my ex broke up with me, I adopted the word 'hope' as my word, it still is, I keep looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.
8. Insert your own random thought here. As I said above, there's a new job opening at my work. I'm getting things together so I can apply for it. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to put in my cover letter. I want this job soo much.