Friday, April 18, 2014

Favorite Color Swap

I joined the Favorite Color Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps


Favorite Color Swap

Basically, I'm filling a package with five items in my partner's favorite color.
I have to pick items out that my partner would like, they are to cost $20-$30, and to be mailed out by or before May 9th.

I'm looking forward to this swap. I joined a swap a few years ago that was about the same, send a partner items in their favorite color and get some back in return. I had a lot of fun with that swap. I hope to have as much fun learning about my partner and sending them some fun items.

I just realized I have no idea what I put down as my favorite color. I don't have a favorite color all the time. It used to be green because I collected frogs and green is bright, and then I switched to blue because I have a lot of blue in my wardrobe. When I did the other color swap, I said pink because I wanted more pink in my house, my partner did great, I remember getting candlesticks, bath supplies, scarfs, candles and some jewelry. I think I may have put down purple mostly because I want more of that in my house.
I love getting to know new people and finding things that will make them happy. That's basically the reason I do swaps, that and getting something cool in the mail

If you'd like to participate, click on the button above, sign-up's are open until Monday.

1 comment:

Beth W said...

You put down purple. :)
Welcome to the swap! Glad to have you swapping with us again.