Tuesday, September 17, 2013
I haven't sang it in a long time, most likely it was at my grandma's birthday party last year.
My friends sang it to me this year. I turned 30 and decided to have a dinner party. When the cake was brought out, they sang to me.
It would embarrass me if we were out in a public place, since it was just on my front porch and it rarely happens, I felt special.
2. Name a famous or 'infamous' person (living or deceased) who shares your birth day and month. Is that someone you'd like to meet in person if it were possible?
Apparently Thurgood Marshall and Medgar Evers share my birthday, who knew. I think it would probably be cool to meet them. Fun fact, the Declaration of Independence was actually signed on my birthday, July 2nd, and adopted on July 4th
3. Someone hands you a box tied up in a lovely bow...what are you hoping to find inside?
Keys to my own apartment or house
4. What can you guarantee about yourself?
I'm faithful? I don't know what exactly to put here.
5. Talking art and beautiful cities here...'The Last Supper' in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey in Milan Italy or 'The Mona Lisa' in The Louvre, Paris...which would you most like to see up close and in person? Why?
I would take the Last Supper. Though I don't have any plans or care to see either of them. I'm more of a mixed media person, I like to see what people do with different materials. I'd love to go to Greece and see ancient ruins over going to a museum to see paintings.
6. Your favorite dessert?
Red velvet cake
7. This coming weekend marks the official start of autumn (in the Northern hemisphere)...what is something you do to get ready for fall? What is one thing you're looking forward to on your fall calendar? Spring or fall-which do you prefer?
Pull out warmer clothing. It's been chilly here this week with lows in the 50's and highs in the 70's, so I kinda already did.
Church sales, I love the fundraisers they do this time of year, they're great to find Christmas gifts at.
Spring, always spring, it leads to warmer weather, I hate the cold, and snow. OK, I like snow, I don't like shoveling it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So, I went to the Ladies Expo tonight, wasn't very exciting, I didn't win anything while I was there, I did sign up for some other prize drawings. The food was good, but I don't think any of it was worth the $10 I paid for the ticket. But, at least I went, now I won't be wondering what it is. Sunday will be more fun.
I guess I'll go back to that weekly post thing. I am still trying to do the Wednesday Hodgepodge when the questions seem interesting to ...
I went shopping today. I've been trying to be good and not shop (especially since I have a couple bigger shopping trips planned in the ...
So, It's been awhile, cause that always seems to happen. I've just been creating for swaps, and being a lump on my couch. Check o...