Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pillsbury Doughboys

I walked 9 miles between my 2 days of garage saleing, unfortunately, there wasn't much to find. Friday, the first sale I went to, I found these two Pillsbury Doughboys:
 The one on the left is a cookie jar, the one on the right is a bank. The cookie jar is quite big, so the lady put them both in this box:
 which measures 15" tall and 14" square. So, I spent the majority of four miles walking around carrying this. I went to four others and didn't find anything to buy. My aunt collects Pillsbury Doughboys, though I'm not sure she'll want these. I don't know if she has any cookie jars, but the bank is missing it's "Pillsbury" circle at the top. You can tell it's a doughboy, but it's not all there.
Saturday, I had quite a few on my list, I set out, at the first one I found:
 A blue and silver tablecloth, and some doilies/napkins, glass clock, butterfly. After purchasing my items at this sale, I freaked out and got some more money and then didn't find anything at the next eight sales.
 And then I found this great paper pack, a few cards and a cute shirt. I didn't spend any of the extra money I picked up.
And then I had to go to work for 5 more hours. At the end of the night I was so ready to sit.

I'm joining in Sir Thrift A Lot's linky party today.
Find anything good at sales in your area?

No comments: