Monday, November 09, 2009

Is it bedtime yet?

UGH!! I have been so tired lately. Unfortunately, I don't know why, so I can't fix myself. It's been for the past two weeks. I don't think it's because I'm working too hard, though my body is getting used to about 4 hours of actual work in the morning. At the library, I shelve books, cart books (put them in order on a cart), push around full carts of books and other things. I have also been working at the games store, but I don't do much there. Also, basketball season started and I worked on the 1st, the 7th and the 8th and walked home those days as well, but I wouldn't think it'd be that either.
Last Sunday, I fell asleep sometime in between 8 and 9 on the couch, woke up sometime after 10 and went to bed. When I get home from work, I sit on the couch eat a microwave dinner for supper and watch Law & Order, usually falling asleep during law & order. I then get up and go to bed sometime after or around 10. I get up at 6:30, but I'm usually wake up pretty easily.
Yesterday I went to bed at 9 and still slept through the night. I've been pretty tired since about noon today, I went to the doctor and even though it was nice out I rode the bus home (I usually walk when it's nice out). No, it wasn't a dr's appt for this, I'd have to go to my other dr for that and I don't want to spend the money on that.
I'm wondering if I'm getting sick. I don't usually get sick. I do have a cough that comes back every winter, and I get my allergies about this time of year, but other than that I don't get sick.
I really wish I knew why I was tired all the time, cause I really hate it.

No comments: