Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun for a rainy day

Remember this post? I certainly hope so, it was the last post. Anyways, here are some of the cars we've been painting.
I don't have a before of this one, but it was pretty much the same, I didn't change the base color, I took out the plastic green crotchrocket in the bed, painted the bed grey and outlined the flames on the side in white.
Chevy Silverado:
I don't have a before of this one, but it was pretty much the same, I didn't change the base color, I took out the plastic green crotchrocket in the bed, painted the bed grey and outlined the flames on the side in white.
1966 Impala. Go here for a before shot.
Kevin painted the whole thing in blue, then added the red and white flames and the American flag on the trunk.
Custom Ford Bronco. Go here for before shot.
Kevin painted it black and grey.

1969 Chevelle SS 396. Go here for a before shot, but picture it in silver.
Kevin painted the blue on it.
Check out my flickr pictures to see all the cars.

No comments: