Wednesday, July 09, 2008

It's like rain on your wedding date

Stolen from Rain

5 jobs I've had:
1. Paper Carrier
2. Gift Wrapper
3. Office Assistant
4. Librarian
5. Ticket Taker

5 movies I can watch over & over:
1. The Rock
2. The Blues Brothers
3. Ghostrider
4. Easy Rider
5. 44 Minutes

5 places I've lived:
1. Here
2. Across the street from Here
3. Downstairs from here

5 TV shows I love:
1. Supernatural
2. Cops
3. Animal Cops
4. Men In Trees
5. Bones

5 places I've been on vacation:
1. Okoboji, IA
2. Washington, D.C.
3. Arizona
4. Connecticut
5. Florida

5 of my favorite meals:
1. Steak
2. Pizza
3. Faux Mexican
4. Club Sandwich
5. Chicken and Rice Casserole

5 websites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail email
2. Go comics
3. Gmail Email
4. Etsy
5. Bloglines

5 places I'd rather be now:
1. In bed
2. Okoboji
3. In Kevin's arms
4. In the country
5. Somewhere else fun?

What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
The Lorax

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
No idea

What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
23 hrs

What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
I don't listen to him

Who's your favorite Muppet?
Kermit

What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
No idea

What's your favorite Web site?
No favorite

What's your favorite school supply?
Folders

Who's your favorite TV attorney?
I don't watch shows with attorneys

What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
probably to Vinton, IA for Mother's Day

What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
No idea

Where were you on September 11, 2001?
Making paper in my 2-D art class

What's your favorite tree?
Ginkgo

What's the most interesting biography you've read?
I haven't read a lot of biographies and I don't remember the ones I read

What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I generally go to the Chinese buffet here, but I always order crab rangoon wherever I go

What's the best costume you've ever worn?
I was a ladybug one year

What's your least favorite word?
No idea

If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Carolina

Who's your favorite Care Bear?
Sunshine Bear

Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
No idea

If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
No idea

What did you have for lunch yesterday?
I believe I had chocolate or I forgot to eat lunch

Where do you go for advice?
L, or Kevin, or Karli

Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Neither

Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
No

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
No Idea

What's the sickest you've ever been?
Most likely when I had my kidney stone

What's your favorite form of exercise?
Walking or biking with Kevin

What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

What did you do for your 13th birthday?
No idea

Are you afraid of heights?
Nope

Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Other than a section in my gym class in high school, no

What's your favorite newspaper?
I don't read the paper

What's your favorite Broadway musical?
I don't know if it's a musical but, The Lion King

What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
2-D art in HS, made the piece that earned me $50 in the senior art show and a purple ribbon in 4-H that year

What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
Anything on The Prarie Home Companion Joke Show

What's your favorite commercial?
Pedigree's We're For Dogs Commercials

If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
No idea

Do you prefer baths or showers?
Baths, but I rarely take one

Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
Eeew! I throw my gum away when I take it out of my mouth

What's your favorite breakfast food?
Blintzes (crepes filled with cottage cheese and sour cream, they sound gross, but they're really good)

Who's your favorite game show host?
Guy who plays Al in Tool Time, he used to host Family Feud

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
invisibility

Do you like guacamole?
It's ok

Have you ever been in a food fight?
No

Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. (Better yet, sing them.)
1. Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi
2. I hope by The Dixie Chicks
3. Hell Yeah by Montgomery Gentry
4. Never Again by Nickelback
5. Hicktown by Jason Aldean

What's your favorite infomercial?
Anything about food

What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
2 hours

What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
Blue

Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
No


This year my birthday wasn't nearly as fun as last year, course it was in the middle of the week this year. Let's see, woke up and found a sweet happy birthday voicemail from Kevin on my phone, did my online morning stuff, went to the library, met up with Loretta and her daughter Kim, and puppies, went to Hastings, went to McDonalds for Ice cream, went to park with puppies, got to open my present from them (Harley Davidson mesh shirt, frog holding bath salts), came home watched TV, Kevin came over and we went to Applebee's and I got to open my presents from him (matchbox cop cars, flamin' bicycle helmet) went to SuperWalmart so he could buy me a cute dress, went to bed. On Thurs mom, dad and I went to The Spice, came home opened gifts from them ($, Little Bit of Life by Craig Morgan, Lost Highway by Bon Jovi). Afterwards, Kevin called me and we tried to go to some fireworks, but we were too late for the night.
Friday: got up, sent Kevin to work, went to the Pancake breakfast with mom and dad, went to parade, went to Reiman Gardens (their theme was fairy tales, their conservatory was set up like Peter Pan, and part of the outdoor gardens had Moby Dick icons made out of sticks), went to Pancheros, met Kevin for supper/lunch/snack, went to Cold Stone Creamery, Kevin and I went to Target, went fishing (he fished, I walked around the lake and caught grasshoppers for him to fish with), ate supper, went to fireworks.
It was an ok week, made better hanging out with Kevin.

No comments: