Monday, December 31, 2007

Take me there

It so does not feel like New Year's Eve. I figured out why, though, after pondering it awhile. I've gotten so used to working basketball games on New Year's Eve that when there's not one (like this year), it doesn't feel like New Year's Eve.
I hope everyone is partying responsibly. If you're drinking, please don't drink too much, or get a designated driver, or stay where you're drinking.
Me, I'm planning on watching TV til I fall asleep. Kevin's working the overnight shift tonight, he needs the money, and how much more fun can you get than hauling off all the people that didn't party responsibly to celebrate the new year to jail?

Look on my links list, I'm adding a new one that I picked up from Johnny Law, Officer "Smith": Thoughts From Behind the Badge. It's pretty good, I find myself agreeing with everything I've read (so far, reading back posts at the moment). He keeps mentioning things that he says the 'average Joe' wouldn't get, but I understand them, might be because of my CJ degree, or other factors, I don't know, but it's very enjoyable, check it out if you're interested in reading cop blogs.

No comments: