Sunday, December 30, 2007

Now that it's all said and done

Lets see if my loyal readers can help me out.
Kevin got me a Bissell Powerforce bagless upright vacuum cleaner for Christmas, and when we got home Wednesday night, there was a Eureka Uno bagless upright vacuum cleaner in front of my door. I'm trying to figure out which one is better. Both my boss and coworker said to look at Amazon reviews, and both of them have good and bad reviews, so I'm still confused. Any advice would be nice.

Also, last night, Kevin and I were talking, my coworker had said asked during the day why I hadn't gotten a ring for Christmas, I relayed this to him, and we both agreed he doesn't have the money for a ring. I told him I would say yes if he ever asked, to which he grinned at hearing this. So, I think it's pretty much a done deal. But, like I said, he doesn't have the money, though I told him, he could get a cheap one and move up, he liked that idea.

No comments: