Friday, November 24, 2017

November Lollipop Box

So, this month's box theme was Mermaid. LOVE IT!! First look:
 Opened the box:
 Here's the mystery gift:
 It's a wax melt, it reminds me of clean laundry. It smells great, but I have a sensitive nose and it's a bit overwhelming.
The planner stuff:
 Not too exciting this month.
The papers:
 I really like these, that one in the top right corner is metallic.
DIY:
 It's a page marker kit, but I probably won't make it. I love the mermaid by itself, and I don't use 3D bookmarks.
Treats:
 I love that sequin kit (even though I really don't like sequins). I also like that pack on the right with the hearts. I didn't realize it, but there's a cute postcard under the list paper.
All the rest:
I love the jar with beads in it, the mermaid charm is also cute. I'm kinda bummed we didn't get the bramble box charm this month. I wanna put that button on my bag.
I'm excited to see what next month is.

No comments: