Saturday, November 11, 2017

Weekly Update

I feel these are going to become more boring since I'm not spending money on things I don't need.
Sunday: Basketball season started with a double header, I basically worked all day. Had to be at Hilton at 10:30 for the noon game, got home about 1, ate lunch, had to be back at 3:30 for the 5 o'clock game, got home about 8, ate supper and went to bed.
Monday: It has officially been a week since I stopped drinking pop. I don't think I really crave it, but water and milk are very bland in taste. I was tempted to drink one of my screwdrivers just to have something else. I'll look into the flavored water they sometimes have on sale at Fareway, I like the taste of that, and it's still cheaper than a 20 oz of pop.
I have not been inspired to make anything recently, so I haven't been signing up for more swaps. I don't have a ton that I signed up for for the rest of the year.
I did do my laundry today, that's probably the only thing I achieved.
I got a mini hedgehog pocket letter in the mail:
Tuesday: No idea, I'm pretty sure I just sat in front of the TV, I did finish a birthday card for a friend:
 I also finished a tag swap:
And finished making envelopes for an advent calendar.
Wednesday: I opened at the library, I mailed the tags, a loaded envelope swap, and some stamps. Went grocery shopping, and who knows. I know it was a very boring week. Again, I haven't been interested in doing much, I was trying to get through season 5 of ER and catching up on YouTube (which I think is never ending).
I did get another mini hedgehog pocket letter in the mail:
I know I spent a lot of time on the couch watching TV and youtube. I did fall off my wagon and drink pop on Tuesday and Thursday. It tasted so good on Tuesday when I drank it, Thursday, not so much. And now I'm back to not drinking it, I don't know what will happen on Monday, there's someone that I work with that is very hard to work with and having a Cherry Coke helps, so I don't know if I'll get some or not. Sometimes I just get tired of the blandness of milk and water, I tried to buy some of the 16.9 oz flavored water at the grocery store, but I didn't want to pay the price they had it at, of course now that I think about it, it's not that much more for a 20 oz of pop than for a 6 pack of those. I did buy some 1 liter bottles of flavored water, which is not that good.
I have 4 swaps I have to mail next Wednesday, so I will be working on those tomorrow, like I said, I just haven't been motivated to do anything but sit on the couch and watch TV. I can't believe next week is the middle of November, the week after that is Thanksgiving and the week after that is December. I'm done shopping for my brother for Christmas, mostly done for my mother and haven't even started for my dad, he's the worst.
I'm tired of staring at my fall/Halloween decorations, so my snowmen might be coming out soon, we'll see.
Maybe next week will be more exciting.

No comments: