Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Freak out day

and more ramblings from a strange woman.

So, this weekend I was in a lot of pain from my problem tooth. Yesterday, I made an appointment with my dentist for today, and in less than an hour it's coming out. That's good news, but I'm freaking out a tiny bit. I'm not scared, I did have this done back in August, it doesn't hurt, but I can hear it. That's why I'm freaking out, it's so close to my ear I can hear it, and it's not a nice sound. I looked at the x-ray, looks like it will be another easy pull, I went to the bank to make sure I had the money to cover it, if it's not. I'd have been fine either way, but I would have been under what I'd like to have in my account, if it turns out to be the higher number.
This morning, I decided it was time to get rid of my old microwave and set up my new one. Now, that it's not snowy out, I could put my old microwave on the curb, and people could see it, it was white. By, the time I got my new microwave set up, someone had already taken the old one. It wasn't a long amount of time, but I did extend it a little after shocking myself when I plugged it in. That was fun, not an experience I'd like again.

At least it's my day off, so I can recover from everything before I have to go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: