Monday, December 05, 2011

The Charlie Brown Button Christmas Tree

I put in the top bid for this button tree at a local fundraiser. It's so cute. My boss called it the Charlie Brown Christmas tree, I realized it does kind of look like it, but sparklier and with buttons.
This is the ribbon 'tinsel'

I tried to get some close-ups of some of the ornaments, but they're a little blurry. This one is at the top of the tree, it's layered with a big white button as the background.

This one has a round button/bead on top, and then the others are stacked.

This one has two stacked buttons.

This one has three round buttons/beads shaped kind of like a clump of grapes.

This one has stacked buttons on top, and then a clump underneath.


I love this addition to my home, it might actually stay up all year long.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is darling! What a clever idea.

Have a lovely week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

PS Pop over for our GIVEAWAY

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

Very cute!!