Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I feel stupid

I was washing dishes today, and one of my glasses broke, and this is the result: I have about 9 stitches to sew that flap back on, went to the ER about 4:30, the pain is just starting now. I was told to leave my bandage on til tomorrow night, not to soak it, to wrap it up if I thought I might bump it, and leave it in the air if I'm just hanging out in my apartment. Also, to come back in 11 days to get the stitches out.
I'm still paying off my medical bill from my kidney stone last year, I'm not looking forward to seeing this bill.
Any well wishes will be appreciated, and I need some new glasses. Kevin said I'm getting plastic glasses for Christmas.

2 comments:

Carrie M said...

Ouch! I hope that heals swiftly.

Serendipity Stamping said...

OOOO, not fun! I did this when I was 19 and have a scar above the knuckle on my index finger right hand as a reminder to be very careful washing glasses. Did happen once again, but I was lucky and didn't get cut. NOW I have a dishwasher, LOL. No such thing in houses when I cut my hand.